The services provided by QA International Certification Ltd as an accredited certification body are designed to help customers maintain their systems to the latest standards and most up to date industry specifications and to demonstrate this to existing and potential new customers.
An appropriately qualified, trained and experienced assessor, is matched to each customer by QAICL. Whilst an organisation must be subject to rigorous examination as part of the assessment and surveillance process, it is the duty of assessors to ensure that they also add value to the benefit of the customer.
The benefits of implementing and operating a quality management system can be lost if the system is subsequently left to decline over time and the certification process will ensure that this does not happen.
The quality management standard ISO 9001:2015 specifies the requirements for a quality management system. QAICL, as a UKAS accredited body, can provide certification to this standard which is suitable for businesses across all sectors and industries.
What is certification?
Confirmation in writing (by the issue of a formal certificate) by an independent body (a certification body – QAICL) that your management system meets and complies with the requirements of the internationally agreed standard.
By implementing a quality management system, you will be able to:-
- Work more efficiently as the processes implemented throughout for business will be consistent and understood by everyone in the business
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Meet all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Determine what your customers and employees expect from you which in turns enables you to state your objectives
- Ensure that you meet your customers’ needs and maintain a successful relationship with them and meet or even exceed their expectations
- Active risk management to identify risks within your business and address them
By having your quality management system certified, an independent certification body such as QA International Certification Limited, will use a suitably qualified assessor to audit your system and processes against the requirements of the standard.
Because this standard is based on a number of quality management principles which include
- A strong customer focus
- The involvement of top management
- A process based approach and,
- Continual improvement